A place for your career to flourish
Enfield isn't simply a great place to work - it's a place for your career to flourish. We know that behind the secret of a school's success is its people, and so we make sure that our school staff have all the support, resources and development opportunities they need.
The London Borough of Enfield is a little known gem - a fantastic, friendly place that offers a great quality of life. We are two-thirds open space or designated green belt land, with 16 conservation areas and more than 400 listed buildings. But at the same time we're just 20 minutes from all that central London has to offer.
Enfield also offers an excellent range of career opportunities for NQTs - and one of the best induction programmes in the country. Join us in your first teaching job and you'll enjoy exceptional training, all-round support and great pay, as well as working conditions in line with nationally-agreed guidelines.
Find out more about what Enfield can offer your career, and use the resources on this site to help you research your next move and make your application.
- Early Learners at Prince of Wales - Early Years Practitioners - closing date 23.02.2017
- Early Learners at Prince of Wales - Early Years Practitioner - maternity cover contract - closing date 23.02.2017
- Southgate - Head of Year 7
- Prince of Wales Primary School - Class teacher for KS2, year 3 and year 4 - Closing date 23.02.2017
- Prince of Wales Primary School - Class Teacher for upper or lower KS1 - closing date 23.02.2017
- St John & St James Site Manager 24.2.17
36 hours per week x 52 weeks per ye…More details