All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect you to share this commitment.
To apply for a particular post, please download and fill out the correct application form by linking to the appropriate advert on our vacancy pages.
Please note that our application forms include an Equal Opportunities form and Declaration of Spent and Unspent Convictions form, as these form part of the application process.
- Primary BSS Asst Head of Service 17.09.2015
- Primary BSS Intervention Teacher 17.09.2015
- Primary BSS Support Worker 17.09.2015
- Carterhatch Juniors - KS2 Class Teacher
- Enfield County School - Teacher of Spanish and French - closing date 24 September 2015
Full timeMore details