All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect you to share this commitment.
To apply for a particular post, please download and fill out the correct application form by linking to the appropriate advert on our vacancy pages.
Please note that our application forms include an Equal Opportunities form and Declaration of Spent and Unspent Convictions form, as these form part of the application process.
- Waverley - Playleader - 01/09/2015
- Edmonton County - Science Technician 02/09/2015
- West Lea - ESP Project Manager - 04/09/2015
- Bishop Stopford's CE - Progress Support Assistant - 07/09/2015
- Garfield Assistant Caretaker 11.09.15
- Primary BSS Asst Head of Service 17.09.2015
7 hours 55 minutes per week x 38 we…More details