All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect you to share this commitment.
To apply for a particular post, please download and fill out the correct application form by linking to the appropriate advert on our vacancy pages.
Please note that our application forms include an Equal Opportunities form and Declaration of Spent and Unspent Convictions form, as these form part of the application process.
- Highlands Work Realted Leanring Mentor 02.03.15
- Eldon Speech & Language TA 2.3.15 (1)
- Wilbury Welfare Manager 3.3.15
- Southgate Lunchtime Assistant 03.03.2015
- Joint Service for Disabled Children - Specialist Teaching Assistant x 2
- St Ignatius College - Deputy Headteacher – Pupil Welfare and Conduct - closing date 4.03.2015
27 hours per week X 39 weeks per an…More details