A place for your career to flourish
Enfield isn't simply a great place to work - it's a place for your career to flourish. We know that behind the secret of a school's success is its people, and so we make sure that our school staff have all the support, resources and development opportunities they need.
The London Borough of Enfield is a little known gem - a fantastic, friendly place that offers a great quality of life. We are two-thirds open space or designated green belt land, with 16 conservation areas and more than 400 listed buildings. But at the same time we're just 20 minutes from all that central London has to offer.
Enfield also offers an excellent range of career opportunities for NQTs - and one of the best induction programmes in the country. Join us in your first teaching job and you'll enjoy exceptional training, all-round support and great pay, as well as working conditions in line with nationally-agreed guidelines.
Find out more about what Enfield can offer your career, and use the resources on this site to help you research your next move and make your application.
- Prince Of Wales Primary School - Class Teacher for KS2 - closing date 12.12.2016
- BHP Music Intructor/Teacher 12.12.16
- St James' CE Primary School - Year 3 Class Teacher - closing date 13.12.2016
- Starks Field LSA 14.12.16
- Lavender - School Business Manager 14.12.16
- Field Fed Churchfield - Cover Supervisors
50% of FTE, 5 afternoonsMore details